SKIN REPUBLIC Retinol Hydrogel Face Mask 1 ea
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Powerful anti aging hydrogel sheet mask super-charges skin with Retinol to support natural collagen, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increase skin's elasticity.
● Retinol super-charged hydrogel sheet mask
● Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and promotes firming looking skin
● Replenishes lost moisture
As the skin has a 4- week regeneration period it is most effective when used twice a week for the first month and then as required.
How to use?
1. Cleanse skin.
2. Remove mask from packaging. There are two sections of the mask
3. Remove the thin tissue backing from the mask and discard.
4. Place hydrogel mask on face with frim backing paper still in place.
5. Position correctly and carefully remove the backing paper.
6. Wear for 30-40 minutes.
7. Remove mask. Do not rinse.
8. Excess serum can be applied to the neck, decolletage and hands.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Trehalose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Algin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance.
To ensure skin compatibility, it is advisable to test a small area of the skin before use. Use the mask immediately after opening to prevent essence from drying out.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.