Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops - Assists healthy bone and teeth development - Supports muscle strength, 2.4mL
This variant is currently sold out.
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years. Each concentrated drop delivers 400IU of vitamin D3, the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil. The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, so it won’t interfere with feeding.
Vitamin D is a key nutrient which supports infants' general health & wellbeing, as it:>
• Assists healthy bone & teeth development
• Helps increase dietary calcium absorption
• Supports bone mineralisation
• Supports muscle strength and function
• Maintains healthy immune system function
There are not many foods that are naturally rich in vitamin D. Breast milk is generally low in vitamin D.
Vitamin D is made in the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from the sun. People who have an indoor lifestyle or who always wear sun protection have been found to be low in vitamin D. Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 drops maintains vitamin D within normal range in healthy infants.
It contains no added gluten, lactose, sugar, dairy products, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
This product is halal certified.
- Perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years
- Won't interfere with feeding: The sugarless formula has no artifical colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vitamin D is a key nutrient which supports infants' general health and wellbeing: Assists healthy bone and teeth development, helps increase dietary calcium absorption, supports bone mineralisation, supports muscle strength and function, and maintains healthy immune system function
- There are not many foods that are naturally rich in vitamin D, and breast milk is generally low in vitamin D
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.