NEUTROGENA® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-ageing Eye Cream 14 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Neutrogena's Accelerated Retinol SA patented formula is proven to deliver pure stabilised Retinol into skin's surface quickly and effectively, reducing the look of visible signs of eye ageing.
It helps to leave skin feeling smooth and younger-looking around the eye area:
● Fades the look of fine lines and wrinkles
● Evens skin's tone
● Rejuvenates and nourishes skin around the eye
Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients:
● Retinol SA: Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of dark spots. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other forms of Vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate, in providing benefit to the skin.
● Glucose Complex: A Retinol SA booster that accelerates skin's surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
● Hyaluronic Acid: Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
● Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.
How to use?
1、After cleansing, gently dab a small amount around the entire eye area, patting gently until product is absorbed into skin.
2、Works well under makeup.
Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, PTFE, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide.
● You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation).
● These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working.
● If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.