NEUTROGENA® Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturiser 29 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser Night with Vitamin C reduces the appearance of dark spots and discolouration in one week.
Works quickly for visible results in just one week. A combination of Vitamin C and Accelerated Retinol SA boosts surface skin renewal to brighten skin's tone and help reduce the appearance of dark spots revealing noticeably more even, younger looking skin. In just one week you will see diminished signs of dark spots, discolouration and blotchiness, increased clarity and more radiant skin. For best results, use with Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Day SPF 15 moisturiser in the morning. Also try Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream.
Clinically proven to help:
● Reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolouration over time.
● Brighten and even skin's tone.
● Smooth fine lines & texture.
● Vitamin C: Gently helps diffuse the look of dark spots while evening out skin tone.
Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients:
● Retinol SA: A stabilised, highly refined form of Retinol that provides sustained action. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other forms of vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate, in providing benefit to the skin.
● Glucose Complex: A Retinol SA booster that accelerates skin's surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
● Hyaluronic Acid: Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
● Dermatologically tested.
● Allergy tested.
How to use?
1、Apply at night to cleansed face and neck.
2、Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
3、Turn pump to "closed" position when not in use.
Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Fragrance, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, PTFE, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts then revert to nightly use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.