NEUTROGENA® Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser SPF15 29 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser SPF15 with Vitamin C has visible results start in just one week.
Works quickly for visible results starting in just one week. A combination of Vitamin C and Accelerated Retinol SA boosts surface skin renewal to brighten skin's tone and help reduce the appearance of dark spots revealing noticeably more even, younger looking skin. You will see increased clarity and more radiant skin in just one week, and see diminished signs of dark spots, discoloration and blotchiness over time. For best results, use with Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night moisturiser at night. Also try Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream.
Clinically proven to help:
● Reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolouration over time.
● With SPF 15 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB filters, helps protect skin from sun damage and premature ageing.
● Brighten and even skin's tone.
● Smooth fine lines & texture.
● Vitamin C: Gently helps diffuse the look of dark spots while evening out skin tone.
Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients:
● Retinol SA: A stabilised, highly refined form of Retinol that provides sustained action. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other forms of vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate, in providing benefit to the skin.
● Glucose Complex: A Retinol SA booster that accelerates skin's surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
● Hyaluronic Acid: Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
● Dermatologically tested.
● Allergy tested.
How to use?
1、Apply in the morning to cleansed face and neck.
2、Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
3、Turn pump to "closed" position when not in use.
Water, Dimethicone, Homosalate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octisalate, Glycerin, Avobenzone, Cetyl Alcohol, Octocrylene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts then revert to daily use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.