NEUTROGENA® Beach Defence Sunscreen Lotion SPF50 198 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Neutrogena® Beach Defence® SPF50 broad spectrum sunscreen lotion is ideal protection for the active family, provides high protection and defends skin against the drying effects of the beach.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
With Helioplex® technology it provides balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-ageing UVA and burning UVB rays in an ultra-light, fast absorbing formula.
● Oil-free, PABA free.
● Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
● 4 hours water resistant
How to use?
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure and again after swimming, excessive perspiration, towelling or prolonged sun exposure.
Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, Homosalate 10/% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Octocrylene 4. 5%, Oxybenzone 4%.
● Not to be swallowed.
● If accidental ingestion occurs please contact the Poisons Information Centre 131 126.
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● May be irritating to eyes.
● If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
● Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
● Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.