Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 - Helps maintain healthy joints - Relieves mild osteoarthritis symptoms , 200 Tablets
This variant is currently sold out.
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints.
• A 1-a-day formulation for joint cartilage support
• Helps maintain healthy joint cartilage growth
May assist with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
• Relief of mild joint pain
• Reduces mild joint stiffness
• Maintains joint mobility
• Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
Contains no added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
Contains crustacea/crustacean products, sodium (151mg) and sulfites.
- Contains Glucosamine, which helps maintain elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints
- Relieves joint stiffness and mild pain while maintaining joint mobility
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis like pain and stiffness
- Easy to take: Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
- This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.