LA ROCHE-POSAY Thermal Water 300 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
No longer an exclusive for La Roche-Posay’s dermatology patients, the benefits of the famous La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is now available to take home with you.
La Roche-Posay’s dermatological spring water is a unique combination of trace elements that have been clinically proven to immediately soothe when sprayed on the skin. With a remarkable variety of uses, this incredibly fine and lightweight mist is suitable for people of all ages, and is gentle enough even for infants.
What are the benefits of the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water?
● A calming, minimal ingredients mist to calm the skin
● Suitable for all ages, including babies
● Suitable for all skin types and conditions
● An extraordinarily soft mineral water
● Feels refreshing and light on the skin
● Natural prebiotic benefits help improve the skin barrier
● Antioxidant properties help to protect the skin
● Strict formula charter ensures stability and minimises risk
● Ideal to use as part of a skincare routine
● May be used throughout the day to refresh and protect
● Helps to soothe irritated skin, including for babies and children
● May also be used to remove powdery aspect of makeup
● Derived from the famous dermatological spa waters from La Roche-Posay
With soothing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, the strict formula of La Roche-Posay’s Thermal Spring Water minimises the risk of intolerance. Their spa spring waters undergo an average of 1,000 tests a year to ensure it is of the utmost quality, and La Roche-Posay’s dermatological spa patients are encouraged to drink the water directly from the source.
Available in a convenient 50ml handbag size spray, as well as 100ml and 300ml bottles.
How to use?
Spray then leave to penetrate 2-3 minutes. Gently pat off excess spray
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.