LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar AP+M Baume Body Balm 400 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP is an ultra absorbing cream designed to rapidly replenish lipids in severly dry and irritated prone skin for 24 hours. Adapted for use on babies and children.
● Paraben Free
● Artificial Fragrance Free
Instantly infuse skin with nourishment with La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+. Simply smooth on this silky, nourishment-rich cream to any areas of the face and body prone to dryness, itching, dehydration, or irritation for instant relief.
Recently reformulated, this update now contains no paraffin, mineral oils or wax and is enriched with ophiopogon japonicus root extract to promote a well-balanced skin microbiome.
This advanced, lipid-rich formula penetrates instantly, infusing skin with nourishing fatty acids and providing a healthy cushion against irritants, dry weather, and other factors that agitate skin. This quick-absorbing formula melts into the skin to deliver these fatty acids, which both strengthen and calm the skin, reinforcing skin’s natural barrier protection and boosting skin health.
Give your itchy, dry skin a warm, hydrating hug with La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+.
● Instantly nourishing formula infuses skin with hydration and essential fatty acids whilst building a barrier on the skin’s surface, protecting skin from irritants, water loss, and bacterial invasion.
● Lipid-rich formula reinforces skin’s natural moisture barrier, elevating skin health by minimising the likelihood of blemishes, dryness, uneven tone, and irritation.
● Quick-absorbing formula sinks straight in for instant relief of itching, flaking, and irritation.
● Balances and restores skin’s natural moisture levels.
● Great for those who work in arid climates, for skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis, and for severely dry skin.
● Fragrance-free and paraben-free.
● Shea Butter hydrates, heals, and softens skin whilst restoring skin’s natural barrier protection.
● Glycerine attracts moisture and locks it into the skin, reinforcing skin’s natural barrier protection with lightweight hydration.
● Niacinamide calms redness and irritation whilst strengthening skin and providing antioxidant benefits to fight free radical damage, scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
● Thermal Spring Water soothes skin whilst providing antioxidant benefits.
How to use:
Apply to any areas of rough, dry skin as needed throughout the day.
Who is La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with severely dry, cracked, or flaky skin will benefit most from the use of this product.
Why is the skin’s natural moisture barrier so important in skincare?
The skin’s natural moisture barrier is the outermost layer of skin, also called the lipid layer, which is made up of fatty acids. This protective layer prevents dehydration and bacterial invasion. When this barrier is unable to properly function, skin can become unbalanced or irritated, meaning barrier function is key to healthy skin.
How to use?
● Use on skin cleansed with gentle, soap-free product.
● Apply once a day to very dry and irritated skin in babies, children and adults.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
AQUA / WATER, HYDROGENATED, POLYISOBUTENE, AQUA / WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS SEED OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUMPOLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPANEDIOL, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MANNOSE
COCO-BETAINE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, VITREOSCILLA FERMENT, CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.