LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Foaming Gel 200 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel: Purifying Foaming Gel is a daily use gel cleanser that eliminates excess sebum and tightens the pores of oily and thickened skin, without causing dryness.
● Alcohol Free
● Paraben Free
Keep skin clean and healthy—not dry and tight—with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel. An innovative, daily-use cleansing gel, Effaclar Foaming Gel treats skin gently, helping minimise breakouts, uneven skin tone, and pores whilst killing harmful bacteria and sweeping away product or makeup residue.
Safe for use day and night, this blemish-fighting formula helps clear up current blemishes whilst soothing, balancing, and nourishing skin to prevent future breakouts. Keep your complexion clear, clean, and cosy with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel.
● Gentle cleanser helps clear skin without flaring skin.
● Minimises breakouts and other imperfections by calming.
● Promotes a more even skin tone.
● Balances skin’s moisture levels to maintain healthy hydration and pH balance.
● Perfect for use both morning and night.
● Sweeps away all residue as well as stubborn makeup.
● Kills harmful bacteria whilst leaving healthy bacteria intact.
● Doesn’t strip, dry, or dehydrate skin.
● Helps prevent future breakouts.
● Soap-free, alcohol-free, colourant-free, paraben-free.
● Zinc Pidolate purifies skin and assists in the removal of excess oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells to reduce blemishes whilst decongesting pores.
● Thermal Spring Water calms skin and provides antioxidant benefits, minimising scarring and darkening of the skin whilst fighting free radical damage and environmental aggressors.
How to use:
● Use morning and night.
● Apply with wet hands to a wet face and massage in, creating a rich lather.
● Rinse with lukewarm water.
Who is La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with acne, whiteheads, blackheads, or congested skin will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel safe for use on dry skin?
Those with dry skin and acne can use this product but may want to limit use to a few times a week to prevent drying. Though the formula is soothing, it can be drying with excessive use on a dry skin type.
How to use?
Foam in the hand with a little water and apply to the face, massaging gently. Rinse thoroughly.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
AQUA / WATER SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE PEG-8 COCO-BETAINE HEXYLENE GLYCOL SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE ZINC PCA SODIUM HYDROXIDE CITRIC ACID SODIUM BENZOATE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.