John Plunkett's Superfade Face Cream 40mL
This variant is currently sold out.
Superfade Face Cream
Brown skin blemishes and freckles occur when excessive pigmentation has resulted from the influence of sun exposure, hormonal variation or skin type. Melanocytes in the epidermis produce melanin as a natural defence to protect skin against UV rays.
However, repeated or heavy exposure to UV-B rays can make the melanocytes lose their ability to distribute pigmentation evenly, so that dark spots appear on the skin, commonly referred to as age spots.
Superfade Face Cream contains a powerful pigmentation fading agent to assist in fading brown skin blemishes and freckles. Also contains exfoliant and sunscreen.
PROVEN TO FADE PIGMENTATION
Contains the same exclusive, powerful fading agent as Superfade Original to stop the formation of excess pigment, as well as exfoliant and sunscreen. Fades age spots, freckles and pigmentation on the face in 6-8 weeks. Non greasy and can be used under makeup. Superfade Face Cream works by disabling melanocytes, which produce melanin and can cause unwanted pigmentation. The active ingredient is an effective inhibitor of melanin production.
The combination of Superfade Face Creams powerful fading agent, exfoliants and sunscreen has been shown to be the most effective in fading age spots and other brown pigmentation.
- Unique, effective treatment for fading age spots and pigmentation
- Anti-ageing formula with moisturising base
- Clinically proven pigmentation correction
- S2 Pharmacy only medicine
- Contains 2% Hydroquinone (TGA approved) to fade (not bleach) pigmentation
- Disables melanocytes and inhibits melanin production
- Moisturising base with exfoliants to increase skin cell turnover
- Contains sunscreen to help protect from further sun damage
- Has been effective in treatment of pigmentation for the last 25 years it really works!