CANCER COUNCIL Ultra Sunscreen SPF50+ 250 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
SPF 50+ broad spectrum very high protection sunscreen.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
A very high protection sunscreen which provides protection for those exposed to the harsh sun on a regular basis.
Easy to apply. Can also aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing.
● SPF50+ protection
● Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
● Suitable for all skin types
● Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
● Advanced formula for ultra performance
● Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
● Made in Australia
How to use?
1、Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun.
2、On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
3、To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every two hours or after swimming, exercising and towel drying.
4、Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear protective clothing, a broad brim hat, and eyewear when out in the sun.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10% w/w, Octocrylene 8% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w.
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates.
● Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs).
● For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin.
● If skin irritation or rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.