CANCER COUNCIL Ultra Sunscreen Roll-On SPF50+ 75 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
A very high protection UVA/UVB sunscreen with SPF 50+. Ideal for harsh UV conditions.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Very high UVA/UVB protective lotion for harsh UV conditions.
● SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
● Daily sunscreen for the whole family
● Suitable for all skin types
● Advanced formula for ultra performance
● Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
● Made in Australia
How to use?
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). This tube is the equivalent of one full body application (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10% w/w, Octocrylene 8% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w.
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates.
● Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs).
● For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin.
● If skin irritation or rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.