CANCER COUNCIL Kids Suncreen Pump SPF50+ 500 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Specially-formulated sunscreen and dermatologically tested for delicate skin.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Dermatologically tested, paraben and fragrance-free lotion for delicate skin.
● SPF50+ broad spectrum protection
● Specially-formulated and dermatologically tested for delicate skin
● A gentle forumla that is paraben and fragrance free
● Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
● Tested for 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
● Made in Australia
How to use?
1、Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin at least 15-20 minutes before going out into the sun.
2、On an average sized child, it is recommended to apply approximately 18mL for one full body application.
3、This is the equivalent of half a teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Active Ingredients: 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 4% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, Ethylhexyl Triazone 3% w/w.
Preservatives: Octanohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerol.
● Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs).
● For sensitive skin, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin.
● If skin irritation or rash develops discontinue use and seek medical advice.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.