CANCER COUNCIL Everyday Sunscreen Pump SPF30 200 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Everyday SPF30 sunscreen.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Lightweight, all-purpose SPF30 lotion for daily use.
● SPF30 protection
● Broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
● Easily applied with no white residue
● Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
● Suitable for all skin types
● Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
● Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
● Made in Australia
How to use?
1、Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside.
2、Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, 3、EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE.
4、Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin.
5、Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Octocrylene 7% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 3% w/w, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid 2.5% w/w.
● Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
● Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin.
● If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.