CANCER COUNCIL Active Sunscreen Traveller SPF50+ 35 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Very high protection SPF50+ broad spectrum.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection. It is important to wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Dry-touch, fast-absorbing lotion for those with an active, on-the-go, outdoor lifestyle.
How to use?
● Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside.
● Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE.
● Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin.
● Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 2% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1.5% w/w.
● Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
● Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin.
● If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.