Breathe Right Breathe Right Large Nasal Congestion and Snoring Aid Strips, Original 30s, Original Large30 count
This variant is currently sold out.
REDUCE SNORING! Night-time nasal congestion can lead to snoring, since you're more likely to breathe through your mouth when there is restricted airflow through your nose. Breathe Right nasal strips work to improve airflow in your nose, which can help reduce snoring. - Instantly relieves nasal congestion due to allergies, colds and deviated septums. - For the relief of nasal congestion and snoring. - Breathe Better, Sleep Better. - Opens your nose. - Clear nasal strips offer the same relief as Tan nasal strips, and may be preferred by those with sensitive skin. - Available in either Small/Medium or Large size in 10 & 30 count packages. - Small/Medium fits most adult noses. Large is recommended for adults with larger noses. When placed correctly, Breathe Right Snoring Aid Nasal Strips provide: - Relief from nasal congestion caused by colds or allergies - Better breathing for people with a deviated septum* - Reduced snoring caused by night-time nasal congestion *Breathe Right nasal strips should not be considered an alternative to definitive surgical correction.
- Who is it for? Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips are for sufferers of nasal congestion and snoring. Instantly relieves nasal congestion due to allergies, colds and deviated septums.
- Why breathe right? Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips are drug-free and clinically proven to instantly relieve nasal congestion, helping you breathe better so you can sleep better.
- Comfort and fit: Each pack of Breathe Right includes nasal strips. Small/Medium (regular) strips fit most adult noses. For fitting refer to box instructions to ensure correct fitting for maximum impact.
- How does it work? Within each Breathe Right nasal strip are flexible, spring-like bands. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate relief.
- Health benefits: Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips work to improve airflow in your nose, which can help reduce snoring. Nasal strips help relieve night-time nasal congestion.