AVENE Thermal Spring Water 50 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Tested by dermatologists, Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits for sensitive, hypersensitive and allergic skin.
Extracted directly at the source and packaged in a sterile environment, it is low in mineral content – does not dry out the skin.
It works to comfort a range of everyday skin irritations including sunburn, razor burn, facial redness, itching, post-depilatory irritation, eczema and nappy rash.
Avène Thermal Spring Water is pH neutral, hypoallergenic and preservative free.
● Artificial Fragrance Free
● Sulphate Free
Need a quick refresh? Hit the Reset button on tired, irritated skin with Avene Thermal Spring Water. This bestselling thermal water spray offers a variety of benefits. Use it all day long, whether to cool off after a workout or as a hydrating bridge between steps in your skincare routine.
The unique composition of this Thermal Spring Water allows it to calm and cool irritation and inflammation. It’s a great instant fix for redness, dehydration, or a simple boost in moisture. Spritz on whenever your skin needs a drink: at work, on a plane, or before bed. Your skin will be calm, cool, and collected with Avene Thermal Spring Water.
● Instantly calms and cools irritation.
● Refreshes skin throughout the day.
● Great for post shaving or waxing to minimise inflammation or redness.
● Balances skin’s hydration levels to prevent dehydration and imbalanced pH.
● Dermatologist-tested for even the most sensitive skins.
Thermal Spring Water has naturally occurring ingredients with calming, soothing, and hydrating benefits that minimise irritation and inflammation in even the most sensitive skins.
How to use
● Simply spritz product on irritated or dehydrated areas at any time of day to calm and soothe irritation.
● To use as a toner, apply to a cotton pad and swipe over the surface of the skin after cleansing.
● Spritz between steps of your routine to keep skin moist and able to absorb maximum amounts of your products.
Who is Avene Thermal Spring Water for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with particularly sensitive skin will benefit most from use of this product.
What is the benefit to using Thermal Spring Water as a toner?
This uniquely soothing Thermal Spring Water spritz is a perfect toner for irritated or inflamed skins. The water’s naturally occurring soothing properties perfectly prep skin for the next steps of your routine.
How to use?
Spray directly onto the skin to hydrate, soothe and calm.
Avoid spraying directly into the eyes.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA) GAS : Nitrogen
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.