AVENE Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion 40 mL
This product is currently sold out.
Is this for you?
Avène Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion is a daily moisturiser that intensely hydrates and nourishes the skin, thanks to the combination of water transporting microspheres and CohedermTM complex.
CohedermTM complex contains a trio of lipids which:
● Restores the skins natural hydration barrier
● Improves cohesion between the epidermal cells
● Refills the natural water reservoirs with a high concentration of Avène Thermal Spring Water
This innovative complex is captured inside water-transporting microspheres which allow actives to be gradually released over time for long-lasting hydration.
● Very rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water for its soothing and anti-irritating properties
● CohedermTM complex restores the skin's natural hydration barrier and refills the natural water reservoirs with a high concentration of Avène Thermal Spring Water
● Microsphere technology allows actives to be gradually released over time for long-lasting hydration
● Immediate and intense long-lasting hydration, relief from tightness and tingling, skin feels soft, supple and luminous
● Quickly absorbed
● Very good makeup base
● Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction - non-comedogenic
How to use?
Apply morning and/or night to the face, neck and neckline.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA) ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE OCTOCRYLENE BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE CYCLOMETHICONE ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE BENZOIC ACID BETA-SITOSTEROL BHT CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE CARBOMER CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) GLYCERIN GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT (GLYCINE SOJA SEED EXTRACT) HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES LECITHIN PEG-32 PEG-400 PHENOXYETHANOL POLOXAMER 188 SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE XANTHAN GUM.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.